- Hosted the Green Acton Water Forum.
- Sponsored the 1st Annual Drop/Swap Event.
- Sponsored Acton’s 2010 Clean Up Day for the first time.
- Supported Education and Advocacy of the Stretch Energy Code, which successfully passed at town meeting.
- Supported Education and Advocacy of 350.org.
- Supported the Open Neighborhood Project, Revisioning of Kelley’s Corner.
- Joined the Mass Climate Action Network.
- Supported the town and Green Advisory Board in gaining Green Community status for Acton.
Monthly Green Acton Meetings are usually on the 2nd Tuesday of the month at the Acton Memorial Library. This is a great way to meet other Green Acton members and plug in to the work we are doing.