You can participate in the work of Green Acton in a number of ways.
- Come to meetings. You might start by checking out one of our open meetings. These are usually on the second Tuesday of the month at the Acton Memorial Library: you can make sure by looking at this list of upcoming monthly meetings.
- Sign up for monthly agenda and meeting minutes. We currently use a Google Group to send out minutes, agendas, and other Green Acton event announcements. You can sign up for these announcements here.
- Sign up for discussions by email. We’re using a Google Group for discussions of green acton issues, and for announcing non Green Acton events on topics that are part of the Green Acton mission.You can sign up for this discussion group here.
- Register at the website. You can participate in this website if you log in with a username and password. If you don’t have a username yet, please fill out our registration form.
- Participate on our Facebook page. “Like” our Facebook page, and review, comment on, and like the posts there.
- Or you can contact us with any questions, ideas, or concerns you have about Green Acton, our mission, our projects, or local issues.